UPDATES ON COVID-19
PLEASE CHECK UNDERNEATH FOR INFORMATION AND UPDATES REGARDING THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION.
- The use of face masks is recommended inside Fööni and Bar & Cafe Hangaari. Face masks are available for customers at reception and the bar.
- The use of face masks is recommended throughout flight training, until you reach the entrance to the wind tunnel. We recommend maintaining good hand hygiene while you visit us. You can find disinfectant at reception. Disinfect your hands when you arrive and leave our premises.
- When guiding groups inside Fööni, our employees strive to maintain safe distances and avoid groups meeting each other and creating large crowds.
- We limit the size of first flyer groups to 15 persons. When entering the airlock into the waiting room of our flying area, visors must be kept closed. The airlock has a maximum capacity of 8, because this area requires close contact with others. Please notice, that these restrictions and maneuvers might cause delay to our session schedules.
- The waiting room inside our flight area currently has no exceptional capacity limit, but we encourage avoiding close contact with others. Clients can choose to keep their visor closed in the waiting area, as well.
- We encourage pro flyers to notify our reception when flying in groups of over 4 people. You can leave a notification to your reservation through your profile (from “My reservations”).
By working together we can ensure that flying at Fööni remains safe. If you have any questions, you can contact Fööni’s reception: +358 40 7122 044 or email@example.com.